European Business Solutions (EBS), the global leader in Enterprise Application modernization, today launched EBS ISMapper™ Enterprise Architecture Suite software aimed at helping companies gain clear line-of-sight into existing legacy systems and the business process actually being used.
Our new Enterprise Architecture software helps CIOs make more informed strategic decisions by understanding better their legacy business processes.
Learn more about the ISMapper™ software
ISMapper™ is a non-intrusive solution that automatically extracts the knowledge of the business process and its associated resource. It is very focused on giving customers information that is complete, accurate, contextual and current.
ISMapper™ empowers organisation to make better and faster decisions while planning divestments, mergers & acquisitions or new business services development operations. Implementing this platform will result in quickly identifying the key areas of cost savings and architectural improvement in line with the enterprise’s objectives.
ISMapper™ solution enables you to automatically document, visualize and extract business processes activities performed in your entire legacy applications resulting in a thorough understanding of the cause-effect relationships between business processes and the systems and technology that support them.
The features of our software suite
ISMapper™ features the following :
- Leverage legacy application assets by establishing the direct mapping from process activities to implementable service components knocking down the information silos between Business and IT.
- Supports for major legacy application technologies; including JAVA, Oracle, C/C++, CICS, IMS DB-DC, NATURAL, COBOL, PL/1, DB2, VSAM, Adabas, …
- Supports most legacy schedulers such as; OPC, CA-TNG, CORTEX, CTRL-M, $UNIVERSE, VTOM, $Universe.
- Extensive interfaces to populate Entreprise Architecture tools such as OpenText®, Casewise®, …
- Supports standards-based Data Exchanges such as; for XML, XMI, BPEL and WSDL.
EBS implements complex projects that maximize the value of all IT assets. From over 12 years of experience, EBS architects enable companies to modernize key IT services to improve their efficiency and profitability.
EBS has clients in several countries around the world, including major financial organizations, international groups and government agencies.