The IT operation and applications maintenance are becoming complex. They are more than technological origin is varied with respect to the history of data-centers. We are facing with a strong need for standardization accelerated by lack of mainframe resources, the growth of inter systems communication exchanges and products end of life.
EBS proposes a complete migration solution end to end for these targeted applications without compromising the existing architectures. Proven solutions are :
- Standardization of COBOL.
- Migration of Natural, PL/1, Mantis, Ideal, Coolgen to Cobol / Java / C, NS-DK components.
- Migrating data from IMS, Datacom, VSAM, UFAS to DB2/Oracle.
Language and data transformations are industrialized to enable processing of large-scale legacy application and certification of applications, whatever the target.
The industrialization is based on a workbench developed by EBS teams during various projects. This workbench automates the following functions :
- Application Mapping.
- Application organization.
- Components Transformation with rules and constraints.
- Test plans building.
- Automation of regression tests.