- Enables maintenance and administration of tables in a heterogeneous environment,
- Increases the performance of accessing tables in a ratio 1:6,
- Authorizes multiple Application languages to access to tables (Natural, Cobol, C, Java),
- Supports various storage such as Oracle, UDB, DB2, Adabas, VSAM, C-ISAM),
- Facilitates the Spitab© and DPT© legacy migration on open systems,
- Supports multiple code pages through various web browser,
- Increases users productivity through an intuitive interface.
EBS is a major player and a full service provider of legacy migration, modernization, and optimization solutions. Drawing from over 12 years of experience, EBS recognizes that companies have significant investments in core applications and procedures and provides a wealth of low risk, high value tools, technology, and services to reduce IT costs without sacrificing current functionality and service level agreements. Headquartered in Paris, France, EBS has customers in several major countries, including some of the largest financial services, Fortune class end users and public sector.
For further questions, contact us at:
27-29 rue Raffet